Discover skiing and snowboarding packages are perfect for first time Skiers or Snowboarders.
All packages include 90-minute beginner lesson, rental package & two-hour lift ticket. Upgrade your lift ticket for $22.00 after your successful lesson. Pre-registration is necessary - please call 1.800.398.9555 to book your Discover Program.
For first time skiers or snowboarders only.
Weekends/Christmas/March Break at 9:30 am or 1:00 pm when available.
Please call to check the availability.
Available for those 10 years old and up!
Group lesson - 4 persons minimum
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $10.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (email@example.com) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.