Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Ski & Snowboard Private Lessons
Our certified snow pros will guide you through easy to understand steps guaranteed to improve your ski or snowboard skills. Get expert one-on-one instruction, from beginner to expert level.
For weekend and holiday lessons, please book ahead. (Drop ins are welcome, but instructors may not be always available. Pre-registering is strongly recommended.) Weekday lessons are by appointment only.
One-hour lesson (per person) $63.00
Each additional person $25.00
(All prices subject to HST)
Lift Tickets and Rental Equipment are not included with Private Lessons.
Please visit the Rates and Rentals pages for details.
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $10.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (email@example.com) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.