Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Ski & Snowboard Private Lessons
Our certified snow pros will guide you through easy to understand steps guaranteed to improve your ski or snowboard skills. Get expert one-on-one instruction, from beginner to expert level.
For weekend and holiday lessons, please book ahead. (Drop ins are welcome, but instructors may not be always available. Pre-registering is strongly recommended.) Weekday lessons are by appointment only.
One-hour lesson (per person) $59.00
Each additional person $23.00
(All prices subject to HST)
Lift Tickets and Rental Equipment are not included with Private Lessons.
Please visit the Rates and Rentals pages for details.
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10th; 50% refund to January 1st; 25% refund to February 28th; no refunds will be issued after March 1st.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 24hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (email@example.com) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All refunds are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.