To: All Members and
All Season Passholders
From: Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area Management and
Muskoka Ski Club Board of Directors
Re: Daily Registration When Skiing/ Snowboarding for Members and Season Passholders
There have been a number of changes this year due to COVID restrictions but the one thing we are still able to offer is loads of skiing and snowboarding fun. All Members with Annual Passes and Guests with Mid-week, Night or 3X3 Season Passes will be able to ski or snowboard whenever their passes are valid. There are no restrictions.
However, we will need you to register each and every time that you are coming skiing or snowboarding, NO exceptions.
Below is a description of how you must initially register your name and how you can register for every visit to our slopes. Please note that we will be periodically checking if pass holders have registered and your pass status could be jeopardized if you have not registered.
Registering your name for the first time:
- Visit the https://chalet.skihiddenvalley.ca/ and click “Register”.
- Fill out all the required information. Your email address will become your username and you will create your unique password.
- Submit the registration form.
- You will receive an email to confirm that you are you, not a robot or spambot, and to verify that your email is accurate.
- You will need to confirm that you are you and not a robot or spambot by clicking on the link provided.
- An email will be sent notifying you of your account activation. Please note that activation may take 24-48 hours. Register your name well in advance of your first planned visit.
How to Register for a day of skiing or snowboarding EACH AND EVERY VISIT:
- Go to https://chalet.skihiddenvalley.ca/ and click on “Login”.
- Enter your email address and password to login.
- On the top right click on “Select Date”.
- Choose your date. You can only register within a 24 hour period of your visit.
- Put in the number of pass holders in your family that are coming that day. You can register for your whole family at once provided your answers for the health questions apply to all of them.
- Answer the 3 health screening questions. Please note this is mandatory.
- If you have answered “No” to the health screening questions you can click on “Submit Date” and we will see you on the slopes.