3×3, Night and Mid-Week Season Passes
All Season Pass holders will be required to participate in COVID-19 contact tracing practices by registering with HVHSA prior to EACH AND EVERY visit to ski or snowboard. HVHSA will provide a button on our website that will allow a quick and easy way to register for each time you visit.
NEW- April 19th, 2021
Per our Refund Policy for Public Season Passes, Hidden Valley Highlands is offering a pro-rated refund for the days or nights missed due to forced shutdown by the Government of Ontario COVID-19 restrictions.
Below is a chart of the pro-rated refunds being offered to Season Passholders who had a valid 2020-2021 season pass. Please note that pass holders have a choice of requesting a monetary refund to the person that purchased the pass OR accepting Lift Ticket Vouchers that are good for a full day lift ticket for any age and any day of operations during the 2021-2022 winter season.
Passholders are required to indicate which type of pass they had during the 2020-2021 winter season and the type of refund (monetary or ticket voucher) they are requesting. For monetary refunds, a cheque will be mailed to the person that purchased the pass. If lift vouchers are selected, they can be collected anytime during the 2021-2022 season at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area Guest Services.
To request a refund please contact us.
Guests with Mid-week, Night or 3X3 Season Passes will be able to ski or snowboard whenever their passes are valid. There are no restrictions. Please see the full instructions sent out via email or you can read it here.
However, we will need you to register each and every time that you are coming skiing or snowboarding, NO exceptions. To do so, click the button below.
- Night Passes are valid during night operations 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Night operations are scheduled from December 18, 2020 – April 4, 2021
- Night Skiing is offered Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights until March 20, 2021
- Additional night operations are scheduled for December 20 – 30 excluding December 24 & 25. Also, there is no night operations on December 31, 2020
- Mid-Week Passes are valid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 4pm until March 20th, 2021
- Mid-Week Passes are valid from January 1 – March 19, 2021.
- Daytime operations are 9:00am – 4:00pm
3X3 Combo Passes
- 3X3 Combo Passes are valid for both the Night Passes and Mid-week Passes offerings.
Early- Bird Pass Sale Prices — October 22nd – November 22nd, 2020
|Junior (6-12) / Senior (65+)||$229.00||$225.00||
Prices After November 22nd, 2020
|Junior (6-12) / Senior (65+)||$299.00||$305.00||
All Prices subject to change without notice. Age relative date is December 31st, 2020. Rates apply to the 2020-2021 Season. HST is not included. Hours of Operation subject to change.
Pass Picture and Pick Up days: Saturday, Dec. 5th and Sunday, Dec. 6th
from 10am to 3pm each day.
Come and get your pass photo taken and pick up your Mid-Week, Night, 3×3 Pass or Membership.
Terms and Conditions:
• All Season Pass holders will be required to participate in COVID-19 contact tracing practices by registering with HVHSA prior to each and every visit to ski or snowboard. HVHSA will provide an App that will allow a quick and easy way to register for each visit.
• Night Passes are valid during night operations 4:30pm – 9:00pm from December 18, 2020 – March 13, 2021 and from 3:00pm – 6:00pm March 14 – 21, 2021.
• Mid-Week Passes are valid Monday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm January 1 – March 19, 2021. Please note this does not include Tuesday or Wednesday operations if they are added to regular operations or for special events.
• 3X3 Combo Passes are valid for both the Night Passes and Mid-week Passes offerings.
• All persons must sign a ‘Release of Liability’ agreement prior to obtaining their pass.
• Season Passes remain the property of Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area Inc. and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the ‘Alpine Responsibility Code’ or violation of Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area safety rules. Use of this pass by anyone other than the registered pass holder, or alterations to the Season Pass will result in cancellation of that pass.
• Season passes are non-transferable. We may request identification to verify validity.
• Season Passes are refundable for medical reasons and Government shut-down only. Please see Refund Policy below.
• A $25 processing fee will be charged for replacing lost passes.
• All Pass Holders must have their passes on them at all times to have access to the lifts.
• **All age category cut-off dates are December 31st, 2020. Proof of age is required (i.e. Birth Certificate)
• Season passes are eligible for refund due to medical reasons. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1. A $25.00 administration fee will be levied on these refunds.
• Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
• Should the Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area (HVHSA) for longer than a 14-day consecutive period due to COVID19 State of Emergency guidelines; HVHSA will extend to its Night, Mid-Week and 3X3 Combo Season Pass holders a pro-rated refund. This refund will be calculated on the percentage of days that HVHSA is open compared to the total number of forecast days of operation. This refund will not be issued until after the end of the forecast regular season on March 28, 2021.
• Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), or made by email sent to email@example.com
• Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
Snow School Refunds
• Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
• Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $15.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
• Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
• All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.