Mid-Week, Night and 3×3 Combo Season Passes 2021-2022
Looking for a great way to hit the slopes more often and save some money? Consider purchasing a Mid-week, Night or 3×3 combo Pass!
Pricing and Pass access dates for the 2022-2023 season are coming soon!
- Night Passes are valid during night operations 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Night operations are scheduled from December 17, 2021 – March 12th, 2022.
- Night Skiing is offered Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights until March 12, 2022.
- Additional night operations are scheduled for December Holiday Break excluding December 24 & 25 or 31, 2021.
- Night Passes are valid during the March Break starting March 13-19th from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Mid-Week Passes are valid Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm until March 11, 2022.
- Mid-Week Passes are valid from January 3 – March 18, 2022.
- Daytime operations are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Mid-Week Passes are valid during the March Break starting March 14-18th from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
3X3 Combo Passes
- 3X3 Combo Passes are valid for both the Night Passes and Mid-week Passes offerings.
- 3×3 Combo Passes are valid during the March Break starting March 13 from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm. March 14-18th from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and then March 19th from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Passes for 5 & Under
- Any type of pass is available for a 5 & Under Child with an accompanying Adult Pass purchase for $65.00 plus HST.
*Please note that operations are weather dependent and may be cancelled due to unsafe conditions and/or lack of snow.*
Prices to October 31st, 2021.
|Age||Night Pass||Mid-Week Pass||3×3 Combo Pass|
|Junior (6-12)/Senior (65+)||$259.00||$235.00||$335.00|
Prices after November 1st, 2021.
|Age||Night Pass||Mid-Week Pass||3×3 Combo Pass|
|Junior (6-12)/Senior (65+)||$325.00||$315.00||$415.00|
All Prices are subject to change without notice. Age relative date is December 31st, 2021. Rates apply to the 2021-2022 season. Prices are subject to HST. Hours of Operation are subject to change without notice.
Pass Picture and Pick Up days: Saturday, Dec. 4th and Sunday, Dec. 5th
from 10 am to 3 pm each day.
Terms and Conditions:
- HVHSA will follow all provincial guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety and contact tracing. All Season Pass holders will be required to follow practices and policies implemented by HVHSA.
• Night Passes are valid during night operations 4:30pm – 9:00pm from December 17, 2021 – March 12, 2022 and from 3:00pm – 6:00pm March 14 – 20, 2022.
• Mid-Week Passes are valid Monday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm January 1 – March 18, 2022. Please note this does not include Tuesday or Wednesday operations if they are added to regular operations or for special events.
• 3X3 Combo Passes are valid for both the Night Passes and Mid-week Passes offerings.
• All persons must sign a ‘Release of Liability’ agreement prior to obtaining their pass.
• Season Passes remain the property of Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area Inc. and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the ‘Alpine Responsibility Code’ or violation of Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area safety rules. Use of this pass by anyone other than the registered pass holder, or alterations to the Season Pass will result in cancellation of that pass.
• Season passes are non-transferable. We may request identification to verify validity.
• Season Passes are refundable for medical reasons and Government shutdown only. (Please see Refund Policy below).
• A $25 processing fee will be charged for replacing lost passes.
• All Pass Holders must have their pass always displayed on them to have access to the lifts.
• **All age category cut-off dates are December 31st, 2021. Proof of age is required (i.e., Birth Certificate).
- Season passes are eligible for refund due to medical reasons. 100% refund to December 10, 2021; 50% refund to January 1, 2022; 25% refund to February 29, 2022; no refunds will be issued after March 1, 2022. A $25.00 administration fee will be levied on these refunds.
• Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
• Should the Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area (HVHSA) for longer than a 14-day consecutive period due to COVID-19 State of Emergency guidelines; HVHSA will extend to its Night, Mid-Week and 3X3 Combo Season Pass holders a pro-rated refund. This refund will be calculated on the percentage of days that HVHSA is open compared to the total number of forecast days of operation. This refund will not be issued until after the end of the forecast regular season on March 27, 2022.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140) or made by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
Snow School Refunds
• Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
• Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $15.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
• Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
• All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.