Discover Programs 2020-2021
With winter 2020-21 right around the corner, we wanted to let you know that we are currently working hard on preparing an operating plan for our lessons for this winter.
Our Snow School desk will be open for calls as of November 2nd or please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond once we are back in the office.
We plan to have another fantastic winter and thank you for your support. All of us at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Are look forward to seeing you on our slopes this season.
Discover skiing and snowboarding packages are perfect for first-time Skiers or Snowboarders.
All packages include 2-hour beginner lesson, rental package including helmet & a two-hour lift ticket. Upgrade your lift ticket for $29.00 after your successful lesson. Pre-registration is necessary.
For first time skiers or snowboarders only.
Weekends/Christmas/March Break at 9:45 am or 12:30 pm when available.
Please use the “Request a Lesson” button below to start the sign-up process.
Available for those 10 years old and up ONLY!
Discover Group Lesson – Minimum Lesson Size is 4 people.
$85.00 per person
All lesson participants will be required to wear double-layer face coverings at all times during their lessons. We will ask people waiting for their lesson to please maintain social distance until the lesson supervisor has checked them in and paired them up with their instructor(s). Social distancing will be required at all times during, and if instructors need to assist a student personal protective equipment must be worn. Groups will be kept smaller in size and whenever possible group membership should be kept inside your social bubble.
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $15.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (email@example.com) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- Should the Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area (HVHSA) for longer than a 14-day consecutive period due to COVID19 State of Emergency guidelines; HVHSA will extend to its Night, Mid-Week and 3X3 Combo Season Pass holders a pro-rated refund. This refund will be calculated on the percentage of days that HVHSA is open compared to the total number of forecast days of operation. This refund will not be issued until after the end of the forecast regular season on March 28, 2021.
• Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
• Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.