Kids’ Holiday Camps 2022-2023
Come on out for 4 days of safe, fun, learning with a group of skiers or snowboarders of your level. Instructors will challenge you to improve your skiing or snowboarding while getting lots of mileage and making new friends!
Maximum ratio: 6 students to 1 instructor
Dates: December 27-30th, 2022 OR January 3rd-6th, 2023
4 Hours: 10:00am – 2:45pm with unsupervised lunch from 12:00-12:45pm.
For the 2022-23 season, we will be focussing on small groups and mastering skills before moving on. Your instructors will encourage independence as you work to master skills before moving on to the next challenge.
|4-day full-day camp – Lesson only (am and pm)||$265 plus HST|
|Lift pass add-on||$160 plus HST|
|Rental package add-on||$160 plus HST|
* A valid Lift Ticket is required for each participant.
Availability is limited so sign up soon! More spots may open up as more instructors become available. If you can not find availability for the program you are looking for, check back often.
To register online:
- Click Register Now
- Add your Family Contact Information
- Add Participant 1’s information
- Select the first program for Participant 1 –
- Select Ski or Snowboard
- Select the camp or 8-week program ability level.
- For 8-week programs, select an available time slot.
- Enter the participant’s date of birth.
- If lift tickets and rentals are required, please choose from the available options.
- Add any additional programs for participant one.
- If you have more children to register Click Add Participant and repeat the steps above.
- Once you have completed all registrations Click Next Step review your registration request and click Submit.
- Snowschool will review your request and on confirmation of availability, an invoice will be sent to you by email. The invoice will include a link to a pre-loaded cart in our online store to finalize your purchase.
Our Holiday Kids’ Camps are currently full. Please join our waitlist by clicking the button above and choosing the waitlist option under program details. Thank You!
For updates, please follow us on Social Media or join the mailing list below.
Helmets are recommended for all camps, check out http://www.lidsonkids.org
Waitlists are available for camps that are full, please call us at 705-789-1773 or email email@example.com
Please call 705-789-1773 or 1-800-398-9555 if you need help registering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION –
Camps and Programs:
- Please note that your lesson is not secured until payment has been received.
- An invoice will be sent to the email used at booking once your camp/program registration is confirmed by Snow School.
- Camps/programs with unpaid invoices 72 hours after invoicing will be cancelled and reopened for others to book.
- All camp and program participants require a valid lift ticket or season pass which may be purchased as a program add-on.
- On the first day, please arrive at least 1 hour before your lesson to check in for your lesson, pick up your Lift Ticket(s) and, if necessary, be fitted for your rental equipment.
- Groups will leave promptly at the lesson start time. Please arrive on snow 5-10 mins before the lesson start time each day.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Camp and program lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start.
- Cancelled camps and programs are subject to a $25.00 administration fee per participant regardless of how far in advance the camp/program is cancelled.
- Camps and multi-week programs are held in all weather conditions. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason including but not limited to:
- Weather, travel and snow conditions (unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson)
- An act of God
- Violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Refunds for medical reasons, including public health orders to isolate, must be supported by medical documentation. All refunds will be considered after written notice is submitted to the Snow School.
- Camp and program participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone conversations with Hidden Valley staff do not constitute a valid cancellation request.
Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area Inc and Muskoka Ski Club operations are subject to Government and Public Health legislation in regard to COVID-19 and are subject to change without notice. We will continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the Ontario government and public health officials.