Kid’s December Break Camps
Come on out for 4 days of safe, fun, learning with a group of skiers or snowboarders of your level. Instructors will challenge you to improve your skiing or snowboarding while getting lots of mileage and making new friends!
Maximum ratio: 6 students to 1 instructor
Dates: December 20th-23rd OR December 26-29th.
4 Hours: 10:00am – 2:45pm with unsupervised lunch from 12:00-12:45pm.
Ski Ability Levels
|First Time/ New skiers.|
|Beginner Novice Skiers||
Snowboard Ability Levels
|First Time and Beginner Snowboarders||
|Novice through Advanced Snowboarders||
For 2021/2022 we will be focussing on small groups and mastering skills before moving on. Your instructors will encourage independence as you work to master skills before moving on to the next challenge.
Face coverings are required at all times when in lessons.
Social distancing will be encouraged whenever possible during lessons and at meeting areas.
We will be keeping children in cohorts, so please make sure to register for the appropriate level.
|4-day full-day camp – Lesson only (am and pm)||$240 plus HST|
|Lift pass add-on||$150 plus HST|
|Rental package add-on||$150 plus HST|
Availability is limited so sign up soon! More spots may open up as more instructors become available. If you can not find availability for the program you are looking for, check back often.
To register online:
- Click Register Now
- Add your Family Contact Information
- Add Participant 1’s information
- Select the first program for Participant 1 –
- Select Ski or Snowboard
- select the camp or 8-week program ability level.
- For 8 week programs, select an available time slot.
- Enter the participant’s date of birth.
- If lift tickets and rentals are required, please choose from the available options.
- Add any additional programs for participant one.
- If you have more children to register Click Add Participant and repeat the steps above.
- Once you have completed all registrations Click Next Step review your registration request and click Submit.
- Snowschool will review your request and on confirmation of availability, an invoice will be sent to you by email. The invoice will include a link to a pre-loaded cart in our online store to finalize your purchase.
For updates, please follow us on Social Media or join the mailing list below.
Helmets are recommended for all camps, check out http://www.lidsonkids.org
Waitlists are available for camps that are full, please call us at 705-789-1773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 705-789-1773 or 1-800-398-9555 if you need help registering.
All lesson participants will be required to wear a mask/face coverings at all times during their lessons. We will ask people waiting for their lesson to please maintain social distance until the lesson supervisor has checked them in and paired them up with their instructor(s). Social distancing will be required at all times during lessons, and if instructors need to assist a student, personal protective equipment must be worn. Groups will be kept smaller in size and whenever possible group membership will be kept inside your social bubble.
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10th; 50% refund to January 1st; 25% refund to February 28th; no refunds will be issued after March 1st.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $15.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email sent to email@example.com or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.