Skiing and Snowboarding will be a little different this year, but Hidden Valley Highlands and the Muskoka Ski Club have been working hard to ensure all the necessary measures are in place for us to have a safe and great winter on the slopes!
Before You Arrive at Hidden Valley Highlands
• Please stay home if you are feeling sick or unwell.
• Masks are required in the chalet, lift lines and while riding lifts. Please be prepared and bring your own mask.
• Credit or Debit is the preferred form of payment.
• All purchases of Lift Tickets, Rentals and Lessons must be done online and in advance. Daily tickets will be sold online and in advance ONLY. The number of lift tickets available every day will be limited. All tickets will be tracked to assist in contact tracing.
• All members and season pass holders are required to register online before they arrive. We are required to provide contact tracing information and will also ask a few yes/no questions to confirm Members and Guest health prior to visiting. This process will be online and made as quick and easy as possible.
• Please always follow the directional signage in the chalet and on the property.
• Practice physical distancing of 2 meters (6ft.). while on the property.
• Wash your hands thoroughly and often.
• Please use the hand sanitizer provided throughout the chalet.
While Inside the Chalet
• Masks will be required inside the chalet and on all decks around the chalet.
• The number of Members and Guests that can access the chalet at any one time will be restricted based on social distancing requirements/regulations.
• Designated entrances and exits may be needed to control the flow of people through the chalet. There will be numerous signs and stickers to help indicate physical distancing.
• Time inside at tables may be restricted so that other Members and Guests can access indoor facilities as well. Please be respectful of other Members and Guests.
• We will encourage everyone to come dressed & prepared to hit the slopes. You may not be able to access the chalet depending on attendance that day.
• No bags will be stored in the chalets. Please be prepared to store them in your vehicle.
• No claiming or reserving tables in the chalet for the day. As mentioned, there will be a time limit for tables in the chalet for Members and Guests.
• The public Lockers on the top floor of the chalet will not be available for storage. Member’s Lockers will be a self-serve socially distanced area.
• Washrooms will have dividers between sinks or a reduced number of functional sinks in each one. Please be aware of physical distancing when you are using our public facilities.
Out on the Slopes
• Face coverings will be required in lift lines and while riding lifts.
• The lifts will be limited to 2 people if they are strangers and have a face covering. If people say that they are in a self-declared social bubble with each other, we will let them ride 4 people per chair. If someone is adamant about it, we will let them ride single.
Ski and Snowboard Lessons
• Ski & Snowboard programs and lessons will have reduced group sizes and some lessons may be modified to meet social distancing guidelines.
All lesson participants will be required to wear double-layer face coverings at all times during their lessons. We will ask people waiting for their lesson to please maintain social distance until the lesson supervisor has checked them in and paired them up with their instructor(s). Social distancing will be required at all times during, and if instructors need to assist a student personal protective equipment must be worn. Groups will be kept smaller in size and whenever possible group membership should be kept inside your social bubble.