HIDDEN VALLEY HIGHLANDS SKI AREA AND MUSKOKA SKI CLUB
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
November 24, 2020
Below is a brief outline of what can be expected when skiing or snowboarding at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area (HVHSA) during the 2020-21 winter season. The following pages outline, in detail, the various practices and policies that are in effect this winter due to COVID- 19 concerns.
• All products (except Food & Beverage) will be sold online.
• Pre-purchase of lift tickets, lessons, rentals and passes is required.
• Members and Guests should arrive ready to ski and snowboard or get prepared for skiing and snowboarding in the parking lot. Their vehicle should become their personal day lodge.
• Members and Season Passholders are required to register via an easy and quick online program each time they visit the resort for contact tracing purposes.
• Bags and equipment cannot be left in the chalet unless it is in designated lockers or storage areas.
• No outside food is permitted in the chalet.
• Face coverings are mandatory in all indoor spaces, in lift lines and any other line-ups, while riding the lifts and in any other area where 2-meter social distancing cannot be maintained. If the Face covering policy is not respected, guests will be asked to leave the property.
• Indoor occupancy will be limited. Follow all signs, markers and social distancing stickers.
• There is a maximum of 4 people to be seated at tables in the chalet. Masks must be worn except when seated and eating.
• Young children must be supervised by a parent or chaperone. There will be no running loose in the chalet.
• 2-meter social distancing will be maintained within lift lines.
• Social cohorts and family bubbles can ride the chairlift together.
• Face coverings are mandatory in the lift lines and while riding the lifts but not while skiing or snowboarding.
• No group gatherings are allowed on the slopes, in the terrain park, in the parking lot or other outdoor spaces.
• If you feel sick, stay home. If you have any symptoms of COVID, stay home. If you develop symptoms of COVID while here, notify HVHSA Management and either leave the property and get tested OR HVHSA management will designate a place of isolation until a ride can be arranged. Rainchecks will be arranged.
To read the full Safety Plan document please click here HVHSA – Guest Safety Plan – COVID-19 – Nov.24.