Need to Know Before You Go!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Hidden Valley Highlands this winter but there are some policies and procedures that you need to be aware of before visiting our resort.
- We strongly recommend that Lift Tickets and Rental Equipment be purchased online, in advance. To avoid disappointment, please do not count on lift tickets or rental equipment being available for purchase at the ski hill on the day you choose to visit us.
- Outdoor has activity is not restricted provided social distancing can be maintained, but we do ask that Masks/face coverings be worn while waiting in the Liftlines. . We will be monitoring the situation throughout the winter and continue to comply with the regulations set by the local Health Unit.
- You do not need to show proof of vaccination to enter in-door company premises to pick up lift tickets and or rentals, to use the washrooms or to pick up Food & Beverage products. You must exit the company premises immediately after completing these tasks.
- You must provide proof of full vaccination if you choose to sit in any in-door area of our chalet.
- Proof of vaccination is required for all participants in snow school lessons and programs ages 12 and up.
- Masks are mandatory inside the chalet unless you are sitting down to eat or drink.
- Always visit our website or social media before you visit to get the latest updates and learn about any policy changes.
Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area and the Muskoka Ski Club will continue to follow all Federal, Provincial and Simcoe and Muskoka District Health Unit regulations regarding COVID-19 restrictions and requirements to operate a safe facility. As such, our policies may be modified at any time.