Lift Tickets, Gift Certificates and Books of Lift Tickets
We strongly recommend that Lift Tickets and Rental Equipment be purchased online, in advance; equipment sizes are limited. To avoid disappointment, please do not count on lift tickets or rental equipment being available for purchase at the ski hill on the day you choose to visit us.
Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area Inc and Muskoka Ski Club operations are subject to Government and Public Health legislation in regard to COVID-19 and are subject to change without notice. We will continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the Ontario government and public health officials.
DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NOT FOR RESALE.
For more information about the Grade 4/5 Ski Pass and how to redeem them for your visit to Hidden Valley Highlands click here.
Please note that the Customer Service Desk opens at 8:30 on days we are open for operations.
Lift Ticket Rates 2023-2024
(6-12 or 65+)
|5 & Under|
|DAY & NIGHT
|Handle Tow only
*Multi-day Lift Tickets are consecutive days, which also include Night Skiing when available.
Please note our Handle Tow Lift closes at 4 pm daily.
All prices quoted are per person and subject to HST.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
All hours of operation are weather and conditions permitting, and subject to Government and Public Health Regulations.
Gift Certificates –
Available in any denomination and are redeemable for lift tickets, rental equipment, snow school lessons and food and beverage. Gift Certificates can be purchased on the top floor of the Chalet at the Customer Service Desk (open at 8:30 am on days we are open). Gift Certificates can only be purchased and redeemed at the Customer Service Desk.
Books of Lift Tickets 2023-2024
Coming to the ski hill often this winter? Looking for a great gift idea? Buy a Book of Lift Tickets!
No blackout periods, but based on daily Lift Ticket availability. Each ticket is redeemable for a Day (9 am to 4 pm) Lift Ticket.
All ticket books expire at the end of the 2022-23 season.
Books of Lift Tickets can only be purchased and redeemed at the customer service counter.
Number of Tickets
Book of 10
Book of 15
|Book of 20||
|Book of 25||
- Season Passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1.
- Daily Lift Tickets are strictly limited and non-refundable. They are non-transferable and not for resale.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email sent to email@example.com or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.