Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area will be open Friday to Sunday this Easter weekend!
Friday we are operating under the Red Zone and Saturday & Sunday we will operate under the newly invented “Emergency Break – Shutdown”. Friday we will be operating the same as the past couple of weekends. On Saturday and Sunday, there are additional restrictions which means there will be:
– No eating inside
– No patio dining on patios
– No lessons
– Curbside pick-up for rentals
– Limited numbers like before
– 10 people inside for ticket pick-up, food pick-up and washrooms (no warming up)
We will operate the following hours:
– Friday April 2 – 9:00am – 7:00pm (Night skiing valid from 2:00 – 7:00pm. Mid-week passes are valid from 9:00am to 4:00pm)
– Saturday April 3 – 9:00am-7:00pm (Mid-week and Night skiing passes valid 2:00 – 7:00pm)
– Sunday April 4 – 9:00am – 4:00pm
The slopes are looking pretty great considering the warm winds and rain again this week. We will have the same runs open as last weekend with a few thinner spots. The weather looks pretty nice for the weekend so make sure you get out to enjoy skiing and snowboarding before we close for the season. Our Maintenance Crew and Groomers will have the slopes looking great for early April. Do not miss out.