Ladies’ 8-Week Thursday Programs 2022-2023
Join us for our ALL-WOMEN 8-week Ladies’ Program each Thursday for 8 weeks beginning January 12th, 2023. Start your day off right with a sport-specific warm-up. Then head out on the slopes for a 2-hour lesson or fun ski or board. Top it all off with a delicious, hearty lunch. Warm-up begins at 9:00 am and the lesson begins at 10:00 am. Great value and a great time!
Registration will open on December 1st at 9:00 am. Please note that we may initially have a waitlist available for the program as we finalize details.
The cost of this jam-packed 8-week program is just:
|Lift, Lesson & Lunch||$700.00 + HST|
|Lesson & Lunch (Members & Mid-Week pass holders)||$480.00 + HST|
|8 Week Rental Equipment Package||$210.00 + HST|
The 2023 program includes:
- A sport-specific yoga-centered warm-up.
- Your choice of one of five activities:
- An all-mountain fun ski
- A beginner ski lesson
- An intermediate ski lesson
- An advanced ski clinic
- A snowboard lesson catered to all levels of rider
- Full-day lift ticket,
- And a delicious lunch from our stellar Food & Beverage crew!
Click Here to Register
IMPORTANT INFORMATION –
Camps and Programs:
- Please note that your lesson is not secured until payment has been received.
- An invoice will be sent to the email used at booking once your camp/program registration is confirmed by Snow School.
- Camps/programs with unpaid invoices 72 hours after invoicing will be cancelled and reopened for others to book.
- All camp and program participants require a valid lift ticket or season pass which may be purchased as a program add-on.
- On the first day, please arrive at least 1 hour before your lesson to check in for your lesson, pick up your Lift Ticket(s) and, if necessary, be fitted for your rental equipment.
- Groups will leave promptly at the lesson start time. Please arrive on snow 5-10 mins before the lesson start time each day.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Camp and program lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start.
- Cancelled camps and programs are subject to a $25.00 administration fee per participant regardless of how far in advance the camp/program is cancelled.
- Camps and multi-week programs are held in all weather conditions. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason including but not limited to:
- Weather, travel and snow conditions (unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson)
- An act of God
- Violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Refunds for medical reasons, including public health orders to isolate, must be supported by medical documentation. All refunds will be considered after written notice is submitted to the Snow School.
- Camp and program participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone conversations with Hidden Valley staff do not constitute a valid cancellation request.
Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area Inc and Muskoka Ski Club operations are subject to Government and Public Health legislation in regard to COVID-19 and are subject to change without notice. We will continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the Ontario government and public health officials.