The Head Coach is responsible for oversight of the Members’ Alpine Programs. As these programs are available to our Members only, all programs must be facilitated with great integrity, focusing on safety, fun and the development of skiing techniques. Program design, facilitation, promotion, team management and future program development will be the sole responsibilities of the Head Coach, who will consult directly with the General Manager.
- Must hold either a CSIA or CASI coach certification. The certification must be current and annual updated training is required.
- A clear knowledge of MSC and HVH policies and values.
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects of the ski and snowboard industry in Ontario as it pertains to Snow Schools, Alpine Ontario, Freestyle Ontario, and Ontario Snow Resorts Association.
- Design, implement, and market all ski training, race programs and events.
- Hire, train and ensure all staff are adequately certified in accordance with industry standards.
- Submit payroll hours bi-weekly to the accountant for staff and personal hours to the General Manager.
- Maintain regular communication with customers, and administrate program registration and enrolment.
- Scheduling of all coaches and staff for programs and events.
- Race course setting and inspection.
- Develop new races, training opportunities and events for our customers.
- Develop staff recruitment, retainment, and succession plan for the department.
- Work closely with the marketing department for content development and program promotion.
- Work closely with outdoor operations to ensure the safety of on-snow facilities.
- Work closely with the General Manager to enhance customer experience.
- Make recommendations for race program equipment investments.
Resumes can be submitted by email to email@example.com.