Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals 2022-2023
We strongly recommend that Rental Equipment and Lift Tickets be purchased online, in advance; as equipment sizes are limited. To avoid disappointment, please do not count on rental equipment or lift tickets being available for purchase at the ski hill on the day you choose to visit us. Our Rental Packages include boots, skis or snowboards and poles and a helmet.
Our Rental and Repair shop is located on the lower level of the Chalet for easy walk-out access to the slopes.
Our rental fleet offers the latest in ski and snowboard technology. Our certified technicians will help fit you with all the gear needed for a great day on the slopes!
All prices quoted are per person and subject to HST.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Ski and Snowboard Rental Prices for 2022-2023
|ALL AGES||5 & Under|
|Day SKI (9am-4pm) Package||$50.00||$38.00|
|Afternoon SKI (12-4pm) Package||$42.00||$34.00|
|Day & Night SKI (9am-9pm) Package||$61.00||$45.00|
|Night SKI (4-9pm) Package||$32.00||$25.00|
|Day SNOWBOARD (9am-4pm) Package||$50.00|
|Afternoon SNOWBOARD (12-4pm) Package||$42.00|
|Day & Night SNOWBOARD (9am-9pm) Package||$61.00|
|Night SNOWBOARD (4-9pm) Package||$32.00|
|2-Day Rental Package*||$85.00||$63.00|
|3-Day Rental Package*||$126.00||$94.00|
*Multi-day Rentals are consecutive days, which also include Night Skiing when available.
A Parent or Guardian is required to sign the liability waiver for anyone under the age of 18 who is renting equipment.
Rental Ski Packages include Ski boots, skis and poles and a helmet.
Rental Snowboard Packages include Snowboard boots and a snowboard and a helmet.
Looking for Snowboard Rental Equipment for someone Under 5? Please call to ensure we have sizing available as it is limited.
If you have any questions about our Rental Equipment this season, please call our Guest Services Desk at 705-789-1773.
Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area Inc and Muskoka Ski Club operations are subject to Government and Public Health legislation in regard to COVID-19 and are subject to change without notice. We will continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the Ontario government and public health officials.
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1.
- Daily Lift Tickets are strictly limited and non-refundable. They are non-transferable and not for resale.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email sent to email@example.com or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.