Equipment Rentals 2021-2022
We strongly recommend that Rental Equipment and Lift Tickets be purchased online, in advance; as equipment sizes are limited. To avoid disappointment, please do not count on rental equipment or lift tickets being available for purchase at the ski hill on the day you choose to visit us. Our Rental Packages include boots, skis or snowboards and poles.
Our Rental and Repair shop is located on the lower level of the Chalet for easy walk-out access to the slopes.
Our rental fleet offers the latest in ski and snowboard technology. Our certified technicians will help fit you with all the gear needed for a great day on the slopes!
All prices quoted are per person and subject to HST.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
A Parent or Guardian is required to sign the liability waiver for anyone under the age of 18 who is renting equipment.
|ALL AGES||5 & Under|
|Full Day SKI (9am-4pm) Package||$46.00||$36.00|
|Half-Day SKI (12:30-4pm) Package||$39.00||$29.00|
|All Day/ All Night SKI Package||$57.00||$42.00|
|Night SKI (4:00-9pm) Package||$30.00||$23.00|
|Full Day SNOWBOARD (9am-4pm) Package||$46.00|
|Half-Day SNOWBOARD (12:30-4pm) Package||$39.00|
|All Day/ All Night SNOWBOARD Package||$57.00|
|Night SNOWBOARD (4:00-9pm) Package||$30.00|
|2 Day Rental Package*||$81.00||$60.00|
|3 Day Rental Package*||$120.00||$89.00|
|Helmet Only Rental||$9.00||$9.00|
*Multi-day Rentals are consecutive days, which also include Night Skiing when available.
Rental Ski Packages include Ski boots, skis and poles. Helmets are extra.
Rental Snowboard Packages include Snowboard boots and a snowboard. Helmets are extra.
Looking for Snowboard Rental Equipment for someone Under 5? Please call to ensure we have sizing available as it is limited.
If you have any questions about our Rental Equipment this season, please call our Guest Services Desk at 705-789-1773
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1.
- Daily Lift Tickets are strictly limited, non-refundable. They are non-transferable and not for re-sale.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $15.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.