PLEASE NOTE THE SKI AREA WILL BE CLOSED AS OF DECEMBER 26TH, 2020 DUE TO THE PROVINCIAL LOCK-DOWN FOR A PERIOD OF 28 DAYS.
Our online store is temporarily closed due to the Provincewide Shutdown. It will re-open once we can confirm re-opening ski hills in Ontario.
Refund policy:DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED, NON-REFUNDABLE. NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NOT FOR RESALE.
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1.
- Daily Lift Tickets are strictly limited, non-refundable. They are non-transferable and not for re-sale.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $15.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (email@example.com) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- Should the Government of Ontario, Ministry of Health, and/or other provincial or local public health authorities require/force the closure of regular ski resort operations at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area (HVHSA) for longer than a 14-day consecutive period due to COVID19 State of Emergency guidelines; HVHSA will extend to its Night, Mid-Week and 3X3 Combo Season Pass holders a pro-rated refund. This refund will be calculated on the percentage of days that HVHSA is open compared to the total number of forecast days of operation. This refund will not be issued until after the end of the forecast regular season on March 28, 2021.
• Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
• Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.