Below you find all the information published about Hidden Valley Highlands and Covid-19 and the policies and protocols associated. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Covid-19 in the subject line.
Important Things to Know Before you go:
- If you are feeling sick/unwell, please stay home
- Buy in Advance — This season, we have moved things online to alleviate crowding in our Guest Services department. Make sure you plan ahead and pre-purchase your tickets online before you make travel plans. Due to this season’s capacity restrictions, we strongly advise purchasing tickets as early as possible for your desired dates, to avoid disappointment.
- You must wear a mask/face covering – Don’t be the reason we don’t have a season! Masks are required anywhere Physical Distancing is not possible and ALL indoors areas of the chalet. The only time that it is OK not to be masked is while skiing or riding or while seated eating. Guests without a mask or face covering will be turned away, no exceptions. No mask, no pass.
- Stay Informed! – Visit the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit’s website or our website before your visit to get all the latest information about our Covid-19 policies and any changes that could have taken place between your time of booking and arrival.
- Treat Your Vehicle as Your Chalet – Plan to come dressed ready to hit the slopes. The chalet will not be available for booting up. Bags and lunches will not be permitted to be left in the chalet this year due to Covid-19 health and safety considerations. If you have brought your own lunch, we invite you to enjoy it outdoors on our decks and picnic tables.
- Be Patient, Be Kind — With physical distancing measures in place across the resort, lift lines and wait times may look and feel longer—but be patient with our staff and with each other. Remember, any day on the slopes is better than a day in the office! Given the current circumstances, we’re lucky to have the opportunity to ski, ride, and enjoy the beauty of Muskoka—so please keep this in mind and be respectful during your visit.
This season at the Muskoka Ski Club and Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area will be different, but the best parts stay the same! Uncrowded slopes, short lift lines, friendly staff, terrain the whole family can explore and of course, great skiing and snowboarding!