NEW for 2020-2021 — to help limit the spread of Covid-19 and ensure guest and staff safety, our daily lift tickets will be sold online and in advance this season. Our online store for purchasing lift tickets is now open!
Currently, we do not expect walk-up lift tickets to be available this winter at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Guests are strongly encouraged to plan ahead by purchasing their lift tickets in advance online to avoid disappointment. We cannot guarantee same-day availability of Lift Tickets at this time.
For more information about Grade 4/5 Ski Pass and how to redeem them for your visit to Hidden Valley Highlands click here.
Click here to see our Hours of Operation.
Please note that the Customer Service Desk opens at 8:30 on days we are open.
Rates apply to the 2020-2021 Season.
HST not included.
Click here to view the full 2019-2020 Brochure. The new brochure is coming soon!
Lift Ticket Rates 2020-2021
|Adult (19-64)||Youth (13-18)||Jr/Sr (6-12 or 65+)||5 & Under|
All Day 9am-4pm
Half Day 12:30-4pm
Handle Tow Lift Only — $14.00 any age. Available 9am-4pm.
Please note our Handle Tow Lift closes at 4pm daily.
All prices quoted are per person and subject to HST.
All prices subject to change without notice.
All hours of operation are weather and conditions permitting, and subject to Government and Public Health Regulations.
Gift Certificates – will be available to buy online soon!
Available in any denomination and are redeemable for lift tickets, rental equipment, snow school lessons and food and beverage. Gift Certificates can be purchased on the top floor of the Chalet at the Guest Services desk (open at 8:30 am on days we are open). Or head to our online store and purchase a pre-set gift certificate ($25/50/100) directly from our website!
Books of Lift Tickets – will be available to buy online soon!
Buy a Book of Lift Tickets and save! Our Ticket Books are available all season long and make an excellent gift. You can purchase them through our online store.
Book of 10 Lift Tickets
Book of 15 Lift Tickets
|Book of 20 Lift Tickets||
|Book of 25 Lift Tickets||
No blackout periods, but based on availability. Tickets expire end of the season in March 2021.
Redeemable for a Full Day (9 am-4 pm) Lift Ticket. Guests must redeem their tickets in advance.
Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area is not responsible for lost tickets.
- Season passes are refundable for medical reasons only. 100% refund to December 10; 50% refund to January 1; 25% refund to February 29; no refunds will be issued after March 1.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate. All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to the Customer Service desk.
- Camp lessons are refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to camp start. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) in the form of a Hidden Valley Highlands gift certificate.
- Private/semi-private/group lessons are refundable if cancelled 72 hrs before the lesson time. No refund or credit will be given to participants that elect to miss their lessons for any reason. Cancelled lessons are subject to a $10.00 administration fee per lesson regardless of how far in advance the lesson is cancelled.
- Camps and lessons are held in all weather conditions. Refunds are not issued due to weather unless Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area cancels the camp or lesson.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (705-789-7140), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All non-lesson refunds (camps, passes, etc.) are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.